Few things I encountered as I was updating to the latest version. Hopefully this can help others:
Error: com.sencha.exceptions.ExProcess: compass process exited with non-zero code:1
- Make *completely* sure you have ruby 1.9.3 installed and not 2.0.0. If on windows use this installer.
- Install compass from gem (ie. gem install compass). Don’t install from node.js package manager.
Error: File not found or cannot be read: sass/stylesheets/fonts/pictos/pictos-web.woff
- Copy the directory touch/resources/themes/fonts to resources/sass/stylesheets/
- Found this here: http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?262521-Upgraded-to-2.2.0-build-now-fails
Error: Sass::SyntaxError on line [“190”] of C: Undefined variable: “$theme-name”.
- If you re-used the “&.popular” selector you need to remove it now.